Application For Cgpa To Percentage Conversion
- Id: # 1002a72
- File Type: pdf
- Author: sssihl.edu.in
- File Size 46.99 kB
- Read by User: 126 Times
- Published: Thursday, April 3, 2014
- index: Sri Score Grade Equivalent
Sri score grade equivalent. Sri sathya sai institute of higher learning cumulative grade point average (cgpa). into equivalent percentage of marks. sssihl.edu.in.
- Read Online
Form No. 551
Page 1 of 1
SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF HIGHER LEARNING
(Deemed to be University)
Vidyagiri, Prasanthi Nilayam â 515 134, Anantapur Dist., A.P.
Ph: (08555): 287191 Email: [email protected]u.in
APPLICATION FORM FOR STATEMENT OF CONVERSION OF
CUMULATIVE GRADE POINT AVERAGE (CGPA)
INTO EQUIVALENT PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
(Applicable only for students who have completed their Programme in March 2009 or earlier)
Postal Address (with Pin Code) :
(in block letters)
Landline / Mobile No: Active Emailid:
The following details are with respect to the course for which you require the CGPA Conversion Certificate.
Regd. No. :
Period of study : June 20_____ to March 20 ______
Month and Year of passing the course :
CGPA Marks Equivalent Statement wanted for : UG / PG (Tick whichever is applicable)
Date : Signature of the Candidate
1. As the Institute follows grading system, Grade Cards, which are already issued to the students by the Institute, serve the
purpose of Statement of Marks. No other marks statements are issued. However, for the purpose of prosecuting further studies
or for seeking a job, if required, Statement of Conversion of CGPA into Equivalent Percentage of Marks is issued on
2. No Fee is charged for the issue of Statement of Conversion of CGPA into Equivalent Percentage of Marks.
3. The Statement of Conversion of CGPA into Equivalent Percentage of Marks is an original document like Grade Card or the
Degree Certificate. Applicants must furnish a clear and complete postal address on a clothlined envelope (size 11 x 5 inches)
with postal stamps (for Rs.25/-) affixed thereon, to ensure safe delivery of the document by the postal department, by
Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due. The address furnished must bear the pin code number of the place and the state
to which the place belongs.
4. Incomplete application will stand rejected.
(For Institute Office use only)